Welcome!!

Hi! I'm Mike Victa. Artist, aspiring author, and practicing Geek. Thank you for stopping by my Geeky little corner of the internet. Here you will find my artwork, photographs, and senseless ramblings from my cluttered mind. I hope you enjoy your stay. Make yourself at home. :)

Monday, September 5, 2011

Slow and Steady

Third draft and more thumbnails revised for the first issue. 7 years in the making and I'm still tweaking. I want it to be perfect. Made some nice headway today which is good since that deadline is fast approaching. Started on some character designs which have changed considerably since the early days. I like it a lot more now. Tweets and Facebook post from friends at Dragon-Con are pushing me. Man that looked like a good time. Wish I was there but glad I'm here and working. Just a few months to go and this isn't even the hardest part yet! I think I'm going to need a new coffee maker...

No comments:

Post a Comment