Welcome!!

Hi! I'm Mike Victa. Artist, aspiring author, and practicing Geek. Thank you for stopping by my Geeky little corner of the internet. Here you will find my artwork, photographs, and senseless ramblings from my cluttered mind. I hope you enjoy your stay. Make yourself at home. :)

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Megacon 2012!!

For those that know me well, you know I have always wanted to attend Megacon as an artist.  Every year I get to meet some amazing artists and leave feeling completely inspired. Yet, every year I leave saying I will return next time as an attending artist and never follow through. This year, with some encouragement from good friends, I am actually doing it. Hope to see you all there next year.

Follow the link and check out the other artists attending.

Mike

P.S.  Thanks to all those who encouraged me to finally do this.  You know who you are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment