Welcome!!

Hi! I'm Mike Victa. Artist, aspiring author, and practicing Geek. Thank you for stopping by my Geeky little corner of the internet. Here you will find my artwork, photographs, and senseless ramblings from my cluttered mind. I hope you enjoy your stay. Make yourself at home. :)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Super Girl

Was thinking today.  I know, shocker... and remembering back to all the old doodles in my various school books, notebooks, and homework papers when I was a kid and realized that for the most part, I never really drew comic book characters.  It's not like I wasn't into them.  Sure, like every kid I ran around with a bandana safety pinned to the back of my shirt and launched myself off of the nearest piece of furniture, but most of my sketches and doodles were of Star Wars characters, various mecha from Macross, astronauts and space shuttles, and Transformers.  So I guess it's good that I've been tackling some characters of the Super Hero variety.

A few weeks ago my favorite Gotham Redhead made her way into my sketchbook.  This time, her Blonde neighbor from Metropolis makes a visit.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment